Many Android phones don’t Show Battery Percentage by default. They just show the bar that shows the battery available and you can’t confirm what are exactly numbers. But there are some ways by which you can see the percentage of battery on your Android Phones.
Check Battery Settings
Open settings and look for percentage options:
- Open Settings and go to Battery.
- See the “percentage” option in the settings.
- Toggle it on.
This will make the battery percentage visible in the status bar at the top of your screen or next to the battery icon. The location varies between Android versions and manufacturer skins.
Try Using Third-Party Apps
If the default option is not available then you will have to use a third-party app. Apps like Battery Percentage provide a persistent notification that shows the exact battery level.
To use such an app:
- Install Battery Percentage from the Play Store.
- Open the app and enable permissions if prompted.
- Tap to start showing the battery percentage.
You can customize the app’s appearance and notification settings as per your preference.
Enable Developer Options
The developer options in Android have a feature to enable battery percentage.
- Open Settings and go to the System settings.
- Tap on About Phone and then tap Build Number 7 times.
- Return to the previous screen, you’ll now see Developer options listed.
- Go into Developer options and find the setting called “Show battery percentage“.
- Enable it and the battery percentage will now be visible in your status bar.
So those are three straightforward ways to display battery percentage on your Android phone. Try both 3 optiosn until you make it.
|Check Battery Settings
|1. Open Settings and go to Battery.
2. Look for the “Battery percentage” option.
3. Toggle it on.
|Use Third-Party App
|1. Install app like Battery Percentage.
2. Open the app and enable permissions.
3. Tap to start showing battery percentage.
|Enable Developer Options
|1. Go to Settings > System > About Phone > Tap Build Number 7 times.
2. Go to Developer options.
3. Enable the “Show battery percentage” setting.
- Quick Fixes Android Not Playing Videos
- Incorrect Storage Capacity After Flashing New ROM In Android – Fix
- Why Are Android Apps Opening Randomly? Quick Tips To Solve
FAQs (“Show Battery Percentage“)
Q: Why is my battery percentage not showing up in the status bar?
A: This could be because the option is disabled in your battery settings. Open settings and then battery settings, here enable the battery percentage option.
Q: I enabled battery percentage, but it’s not always visible in the status bar. Why?
A: Some Android skins only display the battery percentage when the battery is low or charging. It may hide the percentage when the battery is above a certain level.
Q: I have battery percentage enabled but the battery icon shows. instead of a number. What’s wrong?
A: This usually happens when the battery level can’t be read correctly. Try rebooting your phone or checking if the battery/charger is faulty.